Our Commitment To Privacy
This site is owned and operated by CitySolve Urban Race. Your privacy is important to us. We promise we will never rent or sell
your email address. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
CitySolve Urban Race collects information from users two different ways:
1. Provide information through voluntary submissions, including, but not limited to, receiving electronic newsletters, participate in message boards/forums, refer a friend, and from participation in polls and surveys.
2. We collect information through aggregated tracking derived mainly by tallying page views throughout the site. This information allows us better tailor our content to readers' needs and to help our advertisers and sponsors better understand the demographics of our audience.
CitySolve Urban Race Collects User Information In The Following Processes:
1. Electronic newsletters policy - We offer free electronic newsletter to users who voluntarily subscribe and submit their name and email address. Users may remove themselves from this mailing list by following the link provided in every newsletter that points users to the subscription management page or email us directly with unsubscribe in the subject to firstname.lastname@example.org. Users can also subscribe to the newsletters at the time of registration.
2. Message boards/forums policy - Users of the site's forum must register separately for this service (this is free of charge) in order
to post messages, although they need not register to visit the site. During registration the user is required to supply a username,
password, and email address.
3. Refer A Friend Policy - Our site users can choose to electronically forward a link, page, or documents to someone else by clicking "Refer A Friend". The user must provide their email address and city and state, as well as that of the recipient. This information is used only in the case in let of transmission errors and, of course, to let the recipient know who sent the email. The information is not used for any other purpose.
We track user traffic patterns throughout our site e.g. domain, browser type and MIME type. However, we do not correlate this information with data about individual users. We do not track what individual users read, but rather how well each page performs overall. This helps us continue to build a better service for our users.
We may place a text file called a "cookie" in the browser files of the users computer. The only personal information a cookie can
contain is information the user supplies. A cookie can't read data off your hard disk or read cookie files created by other sites. We
Ways CitySolve Urban Race Uses Information
We use the information you provide about yourself when requesting information or registering for CitySolve Urban Race. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
We use the information you provide about someone else when referring a friend to update them about us. We never share this
information, unless they, too, register for CitySolve Urban Race.
We offer gift-certificates by which you can personalize for another person. Information you provide to us to create a gift- certificate is only used for that purpose, and it is only disclosed to the person receiving the gift. O
You can register with our website if you would like to receive our e-newsletter as well as updates on our new events and corporate as services. Information you submit on our website will not be used for this purpose unless you fill out the registration form.
We use non-identifying and aggregate information to better design our website and to share with advertisers. For example, we may tell an advertiser that X number of individuals visited a certain area on our website, or that Y number of men and Z number of women filled out our registration form, but we would not disclose anything that could be used to identify those individuals.
Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
CitySolve Urban Race gives users options wherever necessary and practical.
CitySolve Urban Race's Commitment To Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place
appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
CitySolve Urban Race's Commitment To Children's Privacy
We are in compliance with the Federal Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA). Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
How You Can Access Or Correct Your Information
You can access all your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain by emailing
email@example.com. We use this procedure to better safeguard your information.
You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request that credibly shows error.
To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making